It’s surprising to note that business cards for attorneys can be creative and quirky. Just because it’s a serious industry, it doesn’t mean your business cards have to dull and drab. You have enough room to express the specialization of your firm, how you set yourself apart, and who you stand for.
In fact, you can make custom business cards for lawyers in the most stylish manner. They can be impressionable enough to communicate trust, reliability, and express confidence. The card must make your prospective and current clients feel confident and comfortable.
- The modern lawyer business cards are perfect for those who want to adapt to the current industry demands.
- These business cards entail a minimal design/layout with one or two colors or background and text.
- They are clean lines and geometric shapes without much shading and texturing. Unlike the traditional lawyers’ cards, the modern ones don’t contain ample text other than the company’s name.
Budding lawyers, who are looking to work in new avenues like artists, technology, and other industries, use these types of cards.
How to Make the Best Cards?
Your contact must be easily accessible as it’s the most crucial element of your business card. Let your clients know how and where to find you. Complete contact details help you establish your reputation and credibility.
- The next part is listing your jurisdictions. Your card must feature your jurisdictions and the states that your license encompasses. You can tell your clients if you’ve the license to practice law in their area.
- If you have a firm in a specific state/region, but cannot practice in that location, mention that on your card.
- Don’t add clichéd legal symbols and motifs. To make sure that your custom business cards are a class apart, you can avoid gavel, threadbare justice scale, or law manual to design your attorney business card.
- The logo you choose must be relevant to your forte. You can, however, add some twist to it.
- There should be a consistent application of brand elements. Make sure that the logo, font, and color scheme of your business card comply with your marketing campaign and platforms.
Consistency is clinical in building familiarity and awareness over time.
Things to Remember
You can work with light and matching dark colors to make your custom business cards instantly attractive. With this design, it’s crucial for both sides to entail a matching color scheme and theme. It fosters a cohesive appearance, strengthening your brand.
- The background should be visually appealing.
- Block coloring is a great choice for these cards, but you also have a creative scope to use patterns in backgrounds.
- An anesthetic background can reflect your business in the best manner.
- The monogram design must be very simple. To get a bold, professional look for your lawyer business card, you don’t need to make it stuffy.
A simple rectangular banner and bold monogram can provide catchy elements to a black and grey design. It can be chic and memorable with a logo or image.