Facebook is the biggest platform where you can find those friends who you may have missed in your life. We have heard that many have met just through FB and have even married. Many unexpected both good and bad things have happened already. But what to do if we forget the name of our friend whom you wanted to connect with again?
Sometimes even if you forget the name of your old friend or colleagues but still you may have a picture, if this is the case for you; then you can find them easily with the tricks given below. In other cases, you will be having a picture of that person about whom you want to know their name and personal information. No matter what your situation is but if you are having a picture of that person then if they are there on Facebook this is going to work out for you.
This will not work in few cases:
- If the person is not using Facebook, then we can’t find using these methods.
- Even if the person is there, sometimes their Facebook profile picture lookup will be different, they will not be having their own profile picture. They may have some kind of nature, baby, or some other picture as their preference.
- Sometimes the person you are trying to Facebook profile search by image will be having their account in private.
- You will not be able to find the result while you search Facebook by the picture if they have blocked your account.
Levels to Find Person:
There are three levels to find a person just by having their image.
- Hard way
- Easiest way
- Reverse image method
- First, you will have to find the file name of the picture, for that first right click on that picture and select view image or view photo.
- Most of those images from the web browser will end with .jpg or .png, it will be fb at the beginning (if it is from Facebook).
- In the address bar, you will be able to see three sets of numbers separated by _ or? Select the set of numbers that is in the middle, copy it as below.
- Here the middle number is 101484896592068. This is the profile id from a user’s account.
- Now in your address bar copy and paste the below URL: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=
- After the equal to sign, you will have to paste those middle numbers. It will look like this: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101484896592068
- Enter and find the profile picture of the person you want to know about.
- Go to Google, in the search bar on any side you will be able to see a camera icon. Click on that.
- There will be an option that says a search by image, click that.
- After this, with two options you will be able to search the picture either by pasting the URL of the image or by uploading it.
- In case, if you have already downloaded it, then upload that picture or else you can just copy the URL of that picture and paste it.
- When you search after giving all this information, you can find the result.
Reverse Image Method:
- Reverse image search can be done through google. For that first click on the google image you want to get information about, then right-click on that particular image and select search google for the image.
- Now one new tab will open, it will display all kinds of possible results it can show from the search.
- Now in the search box, you will have to replace the already searched text with site:facebook.com and then click enter. By typing this we are telling Google to reverse the image search of Facebook alone and exclude all the other sites.
- Now check the result to find whether the profile that you are wanting to see appears or not.
If this does not work for you, it may be because of the above-said reasons. Such an interesting and amazing tip, isn’t it? If you are someone who loves to gain more social media tips, then this fabulous blog called WebFrenz is for you. They will keep you updated with your favorite sports, games, articles, online movie guides, gadgets, social media tricks and tips, and more to gain your knowledge.